Happy New Year!

Hello, 2008. I hope everyone's year is going knittingly (or crochetingly, depending on the craft of choice)!

Since we've got a new calendar on the wall, I decided to toy with some new things here at Saltwater Purls. To get things a bit more organized, and maybe get me posting more, I'm going to have a few "categories" for my posts, based on when they're posted.

Technique Tuesdays: Color charts, stitch patterns, tutorials and instructions.

WIP Wednesdays: I get you up to date with something I've been working on.

Fiber Fridays: All things yarn-- spinning, dying, and reviews of commercial yarns.

Free patterns, random updates, and other stuff will continue to be posted on other days.

Hope this year is awesome for you all :)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment