Fiber Friday: Stashpile!


This is all the yarn I've recently acquired from swaps, RAKs, and buying things.


It includes LOTS of things I've never tried before.  Tons of indie-dyed things (omg I are indie yarn virgin, and I think I just became an indie yarn nympho), and my first ever Tencel and silk yarns!  Yes, before now I've only used wool and acrylic.  Also two Noro sock yarns (Kureyon and Silk Garden).

In the top left you can sort of see the natural yarns I skeined up and am going to dye as soon as I track down a local store that sells acid dyes.  Two laceweights and two worsted, all 100% wool.  One of the worsteds is a gift for my sister's birthday.

And yep, I did roll in it!

Inventory:
Noro silk Garden
Noro Kureyon
Yarn Pirate Merino/Tencel
Yarn Pirate Merino Superwash
Lovesticks Superwash Falkland Sport
Knitpicks BARE merino lace
Lotus Yarns Buddha
Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool
Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool
Unknown brand wool roving (maybe superwash?  will have to test)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment