Long time, no see!

Sorry for the extreme delay between entries. I've been having technical difficulties, including a bricked laptop (now replaced), a missing camera battery (not yet replaced), and a broken camera phone (in the process of being replaced).

The boyfriend is in China (Shanghai) for the summer, and I'm going to try to finish his next pair of socks before he gets back. I bought needles and a book last night, and cast on with the SWTC Tofutsies he picked out (in TOEquoise). The pattern is Gentlemen's Sock in Lozenge Pattern from Knitting Vintage Socks.

I took a short video of myself knitting on the first sock last night to post in this thread on Ravelry (note: link only works if you have a Rav account. If not, sign up, it's free and fun!). Annoyingly, I can't get it to upload on Youtube. I'm trying again with Google Video, but my problems are probably because the video file is massive, and I don't have any editing software that will cut it down. If I figure it out, video will be posted here.

For now, here's a picture of me holding the top of the cuff:

IMG000037

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment