Knitting Vid

Here's the video of me knitting socks, as promised on the last entry. The pattern is actually a "lozenge pattern", not "wowwenge pattern". I can't seem to speak coherently on camera... :)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

Hunny said...

That is a very clever way to show yourself knitting. Is this a new thing where people are showing vidoes of themselves knitting? I have seen a few people doing it.

May 31, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how we all create basically the same thing but it always looks so different when we do it.

June 8, 2008 at 7:11 PM

Jerry said...

That was cool, always love seeing other people knit. Enjoy reading your posts on Rav too...just wanted to say HI

June 19, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Jill said...

Hi everyone!

The video was created for a thread on Ravelry.com. One knitter was interested in seeing how other people knit, and it turned into a whole bunch of people making videos and posting them. I watched all of them, and it was a really enlightening experience! I saw some things I want to try that might help me improve my speed.

Thank you for the comments, all.

June 26, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Post a Comment