Update!

Same blog, new look!

I decided things should be better-looking around here (Not that I don't like brown, brown is nice, but this is more knittery!), so I changed my page layout, colors, and ad style.

You'll also notice my new WIP progress bars! Aren't they great? They're powered by Ravelry, so any time I update things over there (i.e. every 5 minutes) they'll automatically change here. If you're a Ravelry member, you can click on the links to navigate to their respective project page over there.

I'm still making minor tweaks (especially to the progress bars!), so things will change a bit more, but overall I'm happy with my level of prettyness.

Oh, and aren't you just drooling over the yarn in the title banner? It's Cherry Tree Hill Merino Lace, in Indian Summer (my photo).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Shan said...

Blog looks beaut. I AM drooling over that yarn in the header!

February 22, 2008 at 5:28 PM

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment at my site! I was really surprised to see they had one of those computers too. Only slightly less than the fact they were knitting. *laugh*

Your new site looks fantastic.

February 22, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Post a Comment