Zzzzzzzzzz

I have been incredibly bad about blogging lately, and I know it.


I worked multiple gigs every weekend in May (thank God that's over), had Y in town for a week, and graduated from college. Not much time left for knitting, and to top it off I'm in the middle of mostly long-term projects that haven't been good for photographing or writing about. I'm sure you don't care that I completed another inch on the damn sweater.

Soon I'm going to have the button band placed on Surface, and there will be photos of that. I'm so glad I did the shaping because it fits perfectly. Now I just have to make sure I don't change sizes between now and winter.

Now back to my regularly scheduled not-posting-unless-there's-something-interesting-to-say.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment